Default Language for My Articles

Ya Hallo!!!
First, I want to apologize for my readers. I will use Indonesia language, since from now until the next article.
When I am seeing my statistics blog, the majority of visitors are from Indonesia. Therefore for all of you readers who did not come from Indonesia, is expected for translate language on my home page to the desired language (recommended to use Google Crome browser).
Especially I realized. my own english was poor Gramar o(╥╥)oo(╥╥)oo(╥╥)o #Sadlife

Then, this step how to translate:


*Default page

1.      Open the desired page to translate.




2.    Click Right on your mouse, and hover it to option "Translate to English" then click. The process of duration being translate, is depending on your connection.

*Result

3.      Please follow the example on below for settings:





Once again I apologize to our readers and begging to pardon me

^____^                        ^____^                        ^____^

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.