Samurai - So Easy for Rape Raton

Hello, it’s me Aam

Finally I can finsihed this video. Lots of factors restricting that makes me stressed out. For example, my phone has a problem at the touchscreen and sometimes likes to lag  o(╥﹏╥)o
Thanks to my friend because lend  his phone to make this video ^_^


Maybe there are some of you who've seen this video before in Iruna Japanese version. Yes he is Lenoir.

I get a motivation to do the same like his doing, with far differences between the Japanese version and English version. He managed to do 7 run with 7 minutes ± and I managed to do 13 run with a total duration of 16 minutes ±. (yip yip horaaayyy!) 
I think he can do it better than me but maybe he was tired to countinue it as me to xD. I have a assumption that the equipment he already re-up, such as monty beret and ira and the level cap is already at 345. Damnt, the different as so far o(╥﹏╥)o


VIDEO






Poison, Paralysis, and Blind
The effects of this ailment will always be at any time after kill it. Therefore it is important to bring the vaccine paralysis and eye drop to eliminate it. (except for poison, because it uses the valeno rosa)

MP Recovery
Make sure for bring yogurt/treat cookie

Pet
Pet has a function to reduce attack/magic attack from Raton and restore our HP when under 20% (My pet command is protect, and for heal master under HP 20%). Therefore I suggest to bring a pet at least 4-5 and with a minimum of level 50. (suggest for practise VIT to get large HP)

Pharse for Finishing Touch
Prepare the pharse for finishing touch, and make sure to replace it as soon as possible when the debuff and stun after Raton has transformation.

Skill Delay
To get spam dualblow, you need at least -3 skill delay. This is very important, sometimes Raton can make you HP become 1 and paralysis sometimes immediately gone.






Pharse 1 for combat (Crot)
Muramasa
◇Grapagos
☆Quick cool 2

Ira
◇Valeno Rosa
☆Quick cool 1

Huge Cherry Bloosom
◇Raton
☆Autoskill 4

Accecories
☆Autoskill 5

Myrica Whrislet
☆Quick cool 3

Pharse 2 for shippun jinrai (Mp)
Firebrand Vitra
◇Int +7
◇Seele Zauga II

Dragon Mail
◇Seele Zauga II

Sieger Plate
◇Int+7

Orical Ring

Pharse 3 for finishing touch (FS)
Air Strum
◇Scorpia
☆Critical 4

Ultimi re-Up
◇Telon
☆Attack 2

Monty Beret
◇Raton 
☆Critical 5

Accecories
☆Critical 3

Myrical Whrislet
☆Evasion 4


Al Crystal
Mamonea
Sauro II
Ouvel
Maelriel
Zolte


My Reasons :
Q : Why are you uses yellow line type?
A : Well, at now I don’t have a myrica whtislet ◇Scorpia for doing finishing touch. keep in mind, it takes a minimum of 580 k damage for Instant kill to Raton. And sometimes the damage of finishing touch is only half of the normal damage (the chance is very small and rare).

Q : Why are you uses Valeno Rosa?
A : As I explained my previous article, this time I want to try my skill for playing samurai and im proven it ^_^. Btw, Valeno rosa is very helpful to be able kill raton quickly.

Q : Why are you uses ▲Maelriel and ☆Quick Cool?
A : as I've described above, need at least -3 skill delay for spam Dual Blow! ((Maelriel -0.5 sec) + (Sauro 2 -0.5 sec) + (Quick cool + Muramasa-1 sec) + (Quick cool armor and special  -1 sec)) = -3 sec). Although previously I use ▲Gatekeeper (evasion + 2% and attack + 3%), but ▲Maelriel is still better because it has got ASPD + 10% (backup my aspd with yellow line type), -10% Cast Time (cut duration for FS) and skill delay -0.5 sec.

Q : Why are you uses Mrica Whrislet for doing Finishing Touch?
A : Because my build status now is don't raise VIT, so I need it to still survive from Raton attack/magic attack before doing this.

Q : Why must bring yogurt/treat cookie?
A : because these items can recover MP of 500. Raton can make your Mp become 0 at middle of battle after tranformation and MP consumption from Supernatural 2 is need big MP amount.

Q : Why you have 1900 MP capacity?
A : because when I made this video, there are campaign effect (all status + 5) ^_^.


Equipment Recommended
Not that sets Im use is wrong! But only the less precise and its limitations in spina. o(╥﹏╥)o
So to complete the necessary things like below:

Equipment 
Ultimi
◇Dorry
☆Attack/Evasion/Critical

Myrica Whrislet
◇Valeno Rosa
☆Quick cool

Myrica Whrislet
◇Scorpia
☆Critical/Evasion

Al Crystal (Purple Line Type)
▲Mamonea
▲Sauro 2
▲Ouvel
▲Gate Keeper
▲Zolte/Maelriel







At last, so that’s all I can explain how to play solo in raton with Valeno Rosa Build. For a while I probably won't update new video since I began to busy in my real life.
However, I will still update my equipment later, therefore do not forget to see my blogger and to see its development.



Okay thank you for everything, see you again another time and good luck ...