Ninja - Silent Killer

Hello everybody! glad to meet you again ^_^

Before I had time to change my samurai to ninja for try playing ninja "silent killer", of course I am not kidding hahahaha. So let me talk a little bit about the build and equipment about ninja's "silent killer".

Silent Killer is a ninja skill-based from MATK and CRT DAMAGE, of course all xtal has uses "Imseti" (MATK + 10% DMG + CRT and 10%). The set that I play is set for doing "solo player", And WHY??? Of course so I can play solo some boss without party hhahahaha

I'm sorry because I forgot to update the screenshots then, so I'll just explain in detail for right now o(╥╥)o




Status Build

INT=MAX
CRT=MAX
BL = 100
GL = 100
DEX = rest of stat points



Al Crystal
Shelk
Ouvel
Sauro II
Parazia
Mamonea



Equipment

Wicktrace
Imseti

Eventail
Imseti

Uroboros
Imseti

Ultimi-ReUp
Imseti
Evasion 5

Pipe Up
Imseti

Accsesories
Magic defence 5

Douin Talisman
Imseti
Evasion 4



A total of evasion that I get is 900 ++, if using the wicktrace 1000 + (without raising AGI on status). However, the silent killer in need of at least a skill delay amounting -5.5 sec. so it is very difficult if playing solo without any party because at least we should have the skill "quick" from premium pet o(╥╥)o

Just this I can explain about the silent killer, im hope it can be help.

im hope we meet again on the other time .... sayonara ^_^

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.