Final Stat My Samurai & Farming With 3 Devices

Holla!!
I finally had many times to make a video and this article


Ahem, after some experimentation, I finally decided to reset my basic status and this will be the last time. WHY? because now I dont playing solo player anymore, but playing party (play 3 devices at once LOL). Yes once accustomed, it's very easy to play the 3 devices at once ahahaahaha


Almost all of the boss I try and it turns out I can still be farming without the raise VIT in my basic status on my samurai . With a great combination of party and skill, my samurai can play likes Ouvel, Raton, Almas, Shelk, Grapagos, Mamonea, Enina, and etc. so whats a combination for playing samurai with no VIT? Servant! Is one job provided by the Iruna Online with any skills that really help in the party (especially DPS). Here I will explain a bit about whats skills im used:
The first is a Servant! The following skills used:
  • Mirror Coat (although I never use, but it's a can be help ....)
  • Soul Connection (really this skill is....  But it shouldn't be too far away or be lost its effect, is very helpful in Rare Mobs seems like Valeno Rosa and Muscle Colon)
  • Highness Bless (very helpful playing in Raton when Hp Delate, and some bosses such as Ouvel/Mamonea)
  • Vitalize (adding maxHP & MP for 30 minutes!)
  • Shield of Light (this is the most important skill and I love it! SOLID SKIN AOE! So my samurai don't need to use Tsubame Gaeshi) 

Second was the Minstrel! a skills I use depends on the boss, but I often use only:
  •          Warrior Song
  •          Passionate Song
  •          Dream Song
  •          Joy Song
  •          Sandstrom Song
VIDEO


Ahahaha so how? still need VIT on samurai? and now I have Myrica Whrislate Slot, I think it is enough once to play in almost every boss. Later on I will prove in the next video


Okay then, now turn my samurai. So likes what changes happened to my samurai? Not too much has changed in my equipment, most importantly only on my basic status. Well, let's see what are the changes on my samurai:
VIDEO


*Note : Without the drugs, im still had 50k++ damage with 100k+ (auto issen)

Status Build












*Correction
RD = 20

Equipment (Has update)

Crot (Combat set)
Muramasa
Grapagos 
Quick Cool 2 => Quick Cool 4

Bellow of Order
Iniliba
Autoskill 3

Huge Cherry  Bloosom
Raton
Autoskill 4

Black Cat Set
Autoskill 5

Myrica Whrislate
Telon
Quick Cool 3 => Quick Cool 5

Mp (Shippun Jinrai set)
El-Avenir
Seele Zauga II
Quick Cool  

Dragon Mail
Seele Zauga  II
Quick Cool 

Sieger Plate
Int+7
Quick Cool 

Altorm
Quick Cool 

Myrica Whrislate
Telon
Quick Cool 

Another Stuff
Kloff Pillar (Break Barrier)
Pulis

Air Strum (Finishing Stroke on Raton/GateKeeper/Ovel)
Scorpia

Legacy of Will 2 (Finishing Stroke on Almas)
Halios

Ulitimi Re-Up (Finishing Stroke)
Dorry
Critical

Monty Berret (Finishing Stroke)
Raton
Critical


Al Crystal

Page 1 (Neutral Finishing Stroke & DPS)











*Correction
Gate Keeper => Arick
Valtia => Mamonea

Page 2 (Light Finishing Stroke during Almas)












Hmmm, so just that I could give information related my samurai. Well I hope it could be help a lot and making new generation for samurai population LOL.



Okay, thanks very much for everything ... Please look forward to the next update videos. Happy Iruna!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.