Samurai - Update Equipment And New Set for survive

Hallo everybody! glad to meet again

I am so glad now because a shortcut already update. It certainly makes it easy for playing, especially on the samurai because it uses a lot of "pharse". At now my build back to "survive", that allows to play solo at all the bosses.

Why??? Hahahaha actually im changed my samurai became a ninja to try "silent killer" lol. Yes indeed "silent killer" damage output has is great, in conditions of party with full buff include "spell boost", as the clone of the 1st the damage can be reach 1 m ... should be reach 1, 2 m + + but I do not use spin shield(read the article on "the Silent Killer"). And in the end if playing without a party in need skill "quick" from premium pet. I don't want to wasting my money just to get that skill because I just try just how ninja's "silent killer". And finally I am back again to samurai o(╥﹏╥)o



Okay just go back to the topic, because the shortcut already this update makes it easy for me to replace the pharse easily. Finally I made a new set of "yeah!". This set is used when during "stun".  Let us refer to the video,,



How? Very helpful instead of time in conditions of "stun"?(many miss on there hell yeah!) and here is of set im uses :



























Even having evasion 2000, but not means always be "miss". So for balancing it is needed some "Iniliba" xtal. My plan, at amber nail or ghost ring is now only contains the xtal MAXHP + 20%, I would replace with Iniliba on one of them in order to have a chance to a cut damage, including the abilty rate cut/melee defence. Ghost ring Up is also helpful because it has a status of "avoid magic + 15%". WOW!!!!


Status Build

Gl = 100


Equipment (Has update)

Boo (Combat set)
Muramasa
Grapagos
Evasion 2

Bellow of Order
Iniliba
Autoskill 3

Huge Cherry  Bloosom
Raton
Autoskill 4

Black Cat Set
Autoskill 5

Knight Gauntlet
Belzeenoid
Evasion 4

Mp (Shippun Jinrai set)
El-Avenir
Seele Zauga II
Quick Cool  2

Dragon Mail
Seele Zauga  II
Quick Cool 1

Sieger Plate
Int+7

Orical Ring
Quick Cool 3

Al Crystal
Ouvel
Sauro II
Leviam
Gatekeeper
Shelk

I had the Damage output around 40-45k, with auto issen 90-95k without "Blood Paint", if blood paint has active like on video, 50k+ normal damage and 100k+ for auto issen At the end of my video, WHY I have to sit in front of the ouvel? It happens because...............

AWSOME? COOL? AMAZING? Yes its me! I can play normaly with such conditions. Well because at the moment debuff should as soon as possible do shippun jinrai and replace it onto the set of "boo" so that the damage can be cut when attacked.

That's why on my last video I borrowed my friend's phone in order to smoothly in while playing ...
pray for my phone  o(╥╥)o 

Okay is all my explanation of my new build and set "yeah!" which is very helpful during stun. Maybe next i will make new article about a "Super Refine and Tips for Refine easily".



Thanks to all of you are always read and watch my video until now. 

hope we meet again on the other time,.... Sayonara ^_^

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.